Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Out There

So, a month into its online life and my musings have their first review. What's the buzz surrounding 'Goodbye Picasso, Hello Blog'? Well, I've just overheard a telephone conversation that compares "my work" to that of an angst-ridden, teen virgin, wreaking of "sexual frustration in every line," but nevertheless funny - at least somebody's laughing.

I'd like to say this to the unnamed critic, whose e-mail address is fozstar@hotmail.com: I might be a little inbetween right now, but hey - I could get it, alright? I'm just not putting myself out there right now. And I'd also like to say this to the actress who plays Eliot on Scrubs (Sky One, Sundays 7:30pm), on the off chance that she's reading: Would you like to go out sometime? Just please...think about it. (Putting myself out there...so...)

No comments: