Friday, November 24, 2006

Has anyone ever told you you look like Ashley Olson?

I tell you what, it's a bloody good job that I'm very secure in my sexuality...

I came across MyHeritage.com via a MySpace profile that had posted a "Celebrity Collage".

As part of its development on face recognition in genealogy (and part gimmick, clearly), MyHeritage.com reads your photo, detects your face and, by way of dubious algorithm, associates it with the celebrities you resemble the most.

I thought I'd have a go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I ressemble a number of B-list actresses.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/photo.php?siteID=1&photoID=6680104&source=album&sourceID=1222624&albumID=1222624

San Sharma said...

Very little sympathy for you there, Mandarella. Whatever their station in life they are, at least, of your gender.

Finchley said...

hehe - just toooooo tempting....check out mine :-)

Mike Deal - Broeknrule Records said...

I'm a little worried that with those comparisons, if I ever met you I might fancy you! I mean come on, they are some pretty ladies!

San Sharma said...

Don't worry - take another look at the photo I submitted and let your desire simmer.